Thursday, September 15, 2011

Junie Beth, 5 months!

Dear June,

Somehow you are 5.5 months old. Huh?

 You sit up. You have 5 teeth. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THIS IS HAPPENING SO FAST.




You are the cutest little pumpkin baby - I just want to eat you up. (Did I ever tell you that my parents used to call me a little pumpkin baby?) LOOK AT YOU!




Last week we were in NYC for Aunt Jess's wedding. You stole the show with your non-outfit (I had you in a pretty little polka dot dress, but it was HOT and you were spending most of your time in the backpack so we ditched the dress) and your enthusiasm for beer bottles.




We also spent three weeks in August in Michigan, where summer is awesome. We spent A LOT of time and the beach and you spent A LOT of time trying to eat sand. I understand that babies eat sand because that's what babies do, but I really wanted your first foods to be FOODS. RASCAL. Look how cute you are in your little baby wetsuit and hat - I could die.




I know that soon you're going to be mobile. But right now I'm cherishing this "I just sit here and chill" phase.



Did you know I love you so much I could explode? We're having a lot of fun together when Zoe's at school, and soon we're going to be taking a baby sign language class together. Some good mom-and-junie time. Can't wait!

 I love you, baby!
xxMama

2 comments:

  1. Junie, I don't get to spend much time with you cuz your big sister wants all my time. You are the best tiny bean, always smiling and soon you will be crawling around.

    ReplyDelete